North Cyprus Tourist Board - Water and Electric connection
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Water and Electric connection

Water and Electric connection

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Electricity in North Cyprus and KIBTEK Related Threads posted so far

Robbie

Message Posted:
23/03/2009 13:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Hi i will be going to my apartment in July for the first time and want to get the water and electric connected , can anyone tell me the proccess of doing this , what documents i need, how much cost , i arrive on the thursday and will only be in Cyprus until the following wednesday thursday , will this be enough time

Thanks for any info

memduh

Message Posted:
23/03/2009 14:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

This will not be enough time but my mother deals with things like this and has had a lot of peoples electrics and water connected. So she is experienced in this field and she knows a few people who can help make it happen quicker as you probably know in Cyprus its who you know not what you know lol. if you wish to contact her you can call her on 05428873198 her name is Emine.

sylvie

Message Posted:
23/03/2009 14:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

FEW DAY ARE NOT ENOUGHT, water is not a real problem because you still can have your tanks filled up when you need it - for the electric connection you need to have your final agreement document - your builder must have it thn you go to kibtek and ask for connection - you most probably will be connected temporaly if they don't have meter available - yo should be able to find the price it will cost you by looking at the homepage - electricity or water -

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.