North Cyprus Tourist Board - private car parking
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > private car parking

private car parking

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

BRABBS

Message Posted:
22/02/2008 14:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi everyone, I need some friendly advice, we moved out here last Nov. have had our apart. for 3 years. Each individual apartment has space to park at the front of the building. All was ok until a car not belonging to any of the residents appeared a few weeks back. It actually belongs to a young woman who lives round the corner, she insists on parking there, we`ve tried explaining to her in English, that parking is for residents only, now I would like to put a note on her car in Turkish, only a polite one, hopefully that will work because she does make it very difficult for us and others to gain access. Thanks. Kind regards

Lesley

ukturk

Message Posted:
22/02/2008 15:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

hi brabbs

im sure this question was aimed at me!!! lol, ok ive put it in plain turkish and not being rude

Park yeri bina sakinlerine aittir sağ ol - this translates into this park area is for residents of the building thank you

hope this helps and if she carries on parking then the next step is to put a sign up that clamping will take place for people who are not residents and you go and buy a wheel clamp and that way you can also earn some extra revenue!!! lol

good luck

ukturk

lovingcyprus

Message Posted:
22/02/2008 16:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

or simply block her car in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRABBS

Message Posted:
23/02/2008 10:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Thank you ukturk and lovingcyprus for your replies, ukturk I`m sure you are a perfect gentleman and wouldn`t do such a thing! We did think about blocking her car in but as luck would have it we didn`t have to because Mick spoke to her (politely) and she went off down the road and parked. Again not outside her own home! Thanks again.

Lesley x

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.