North Cyprus Tourist Board - What a great night at Tempo Cafe/Restaurant
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > What a great night at Tempo Cafe/Restaurant

What a great night at Tempo Cafe/Restaurant

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» Kyrenia Restaurants

» Famagusta Restaurants

smithy

Message Posted:
26/06/2009 08:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

After all the time its been there and I had never seen it, I first thought if was a large villa

When I went in there on my Sisters last day for a Breakfast I was bowled over with the amount of food plus the quality of it.

Then last night my Neighbours said they would like to try it ,and to take me, well what can I say it has taken over Ezic/Teravetuloa/Archways/Niazzi etc in my opinion

I had lamb Crepe with mushrooms came with 3 different veg/salad/chips the plates were large but the food covered it what a fabulous meal and would recommend it to everyone.

But on the funny side, as my friends (and me) smoke we decided to sit outside, and at the end I wanted to show them the inside of the Restaurant, well the funny side of it was when we got to the back it had an amazing back garden all lite up with an extra bar this WAS the part where you wanted to sit outside.

My friends laughed and said only smithy could sit us in the care park

FAB NIGHT FAB FOOD ***

Sheila

susief

Message Posted:
26/06/2009 08:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Took us a few visits to discover the fab back garden too Smithy!!

smithy

Message Posted:
26/06/2009 10:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

susief

At least its not only me, we laughed when my friends said thats how you treat us, sit us in the front with all the fumes and noise, what are you ashamed of us

But a good laugh all round and excellent waiters and food

sheila x

Aussie

Message Posted:
26/06/2009 12:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

The food there is good but every time I have been there we have had problems with the staff. One of the staff is particularly annoying and the women who dined there including Cypriots found him highly sexist and offensive and refuse to go back.

Aussie

hattikins

Message Posted:
26/06/2009 13:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Have to say that we called a couple of weeks ago for lunch and found one of the staff members very rude indeed, everything was too much trouble for him and the final straw was when we put the cash for the bill out he asked how much tip we had left. Needless to say we didn't leave a tip and certainly won't be going back there, we have never come across that attitude anywhere here before and were quite shocked.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.