North Cyprus Tourist Board - old rockers are playing live at the sempati hotel this saturday night
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > old rockers are playing live at the sempati hotel this saturday night

old rockers are playing live at the sempati hotel this saturday night

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

Dude123

Message Posted:
27/06/2009 02:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

OLD ROCKERS ARE PLAYING LIVE AT THE SEMPATI HOTEL THIS SATURDAY NIGHT AT 8PM. PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT US!

for those of you who have seen us before, we have some new songs lined up for you! so even more reason for you to come along

Thanks...

semtcm

Message Posted:
27/06/2009 12:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

and the 5 fingers on sunday night!

Traveller0392

Message Posted:
27/06/2009 13:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Hi guys. . . Did you get my email re jam session? . . . Played with Tony Elkiton the drummer last week. . . . Was good fun . . . Although my singing is not the best. . . . If anyone wants to join in, will hopefully be doing this again, . . . Soon. Guitar players more than welcome, ability not important, enthusiasm and a willingness to mix and join is more important. . . I always say . . . Bum notes prove it's LIVE. Ps i've done my you tube debut this week. . . . If anyone knows how to get good video record quality, it would be appreciated. Keep Rocking!

Dude123

Message Posted:
27/06/2009 14:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

also there will be a BBQ before we start so come and grab some delicious food and then enjoy the evening with the band...

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.