North Cyprus Tourist Board - Carob Villa Kayalar
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Carob Villa Kayalar

Carob Villa Kayalar

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

zink1505

Message Posted:
22/03/2008 20:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

I am buying a seafront villa at Carob Villas Kayalar.

Does anyone have any comments or advice ? Have a I made a smart move ???

Also I would like high speed internet and sky tv - again any advice (costs etc).

Also do UK mbl phones work. I am currently signed up to T mobile in the UK.

Sorry for all the questions and hope someone can help.

Thanks !!!

the butler

Message Posted:
23/03/2008 00:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Zink1505

My husband and I looked at these villas in 2006. extremely impressed with the quality of build and design. Unfortunately we thought they were just out of our price range. Now we wished we had gone the extra yard and bought. If we ever manage to sell the one we have, that's where we will buy next. Good luck.

Avril

Graham

Message Posted:
23/03/2008 04:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Zink1505 I pass your villa's most dayss when in the TRNC and without a doubt they are proberbly the best built villa's I have been in.The only down side is the cow sheds in the middle of the development, lets hope some one buys the land to develop it.

High speed internet the company who use optic fibre cables advertise that they are as far as Kayalar now. Sky TV just do a search on this forum as the subject as been raised many times.

Yes uk mobiles work but expensive best to buy a turkcell sim card and use local network.

Graham

simbas

Message Posted:
23/03/2008 10:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

hi zinc1505 , welcome to the forum , hope you find it as useful as it is humourous , sounds like your villa's are quite something , good luck with your purchase

regards , simbas

zink1505

Message Posted:
23/03/2008 16:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Thanks Graham. You are right about the cowshed !!!

Looked re Sky and looks like I know what to do.

Thanks again.

Nigel

zink1505

Message Posted:
23/03/2008 16:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Thanks Avril. I fell in love with the location and villas. May be we will be neighbours one day !!!

Thanks Nigel

zink1505

Message Posted:
24/03/2008 10:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Thanks Avril. I fell in love with the location and villas. May be we will be neighbours one day !!!

Thanks Nigel

WAZ-24-7

Message Posted:
05/02/2009 23:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Kayalar wii without doubt become one of the up and comming areas to the West. The coastal road displays the area potential.

The Carob villas is one of the first bigger developments there.

Recently I have seen some new very well positioned villas have been acheiving £350K

Certainly the sea front option is a better choice.

However, I believe that the development is on TMD title land. Most of the land around Kayalar is TMD.

Ian Smith, I believe has put money into this development with, I think, Eurocoast so the development should be financially sound.

DONTY

Message Posted:
05/02/2009 23:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

The owner of the cow sheds is squatting on the land illegally. The land the cow shed is on is owned by the builder/developer and the process for moving the cows out has been started a while back.

A nice solution has been found. The government are building new sheds for these cows and others in and around Kayalar and once the new site is finished they will be out of there. These new sheds can be spied as you drive east out of Kayalar. They are positioned on a plateau (that the developer cleared and prepared for the villagers) high above the beach area that has the small fishing harbour.

The builder/developer Eurocoast are quietly doing a very nice job with all their developments and others they build for other developers. Their office is located in Karaoglanoglu.

So as to avoid any confusion, I do have connections to this company.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.