North Cyprus Tourist Board - edremit villas
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > edremit villas

edremit villas

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

SAMDA

Message Posted:
15/04/2008 19:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Just found this forum, seems to be quite a bit if useful information on here, we bought off-plan with Santa Fe in 2006 on the Edremit Villas site, would like to hear from anyone who as bought here.

Nasist60

Message Posted:
15/04/2008 20:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Samda

We have also bought a villa off Santa Fe at Edremit are you at Ocean View?

SAMDA

Message Posted:
16/04/2008 15:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Hi

We are at Edremit 004 - Villa 1 - opposite the seven villas (L type).

Have you heard any news on completion etc, we asked Santa Fe for some photos to be sent which we received on Thursday but not very much had been done since we were out in September.

Nasist60

Message Posted:
16/04/2008 16:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Hi

We are Edremit 006 behind The Hideaway Club - I know they are working on our site as I have had some photos and they have really progressed in the last couple of months. I think when we were out in Nov 2005 we were taken to your site (not sure). I think if I remember they were only building about 5 or 7 villas - all I can remember is that is was from the main road turn left towards Edremit and the site was on the left hand side. When we saw it it was just a piece of land with a tower on it. The purpose of the tower was to give you an idea of what the view would be like. Whereabouts is your site?

SAMDA

Message Posted:
18/04/2008 10:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Hi

Glad they are working on your property hope it gets finished soon.

Our villa is up behind Edremit Heights if you come back onto the main road from your turning and take the next left its up that road about 2 miles.

i think the site you are referring to with the tower is Green Valley, we did look at this plot too in 2006. We also put a deposit on a property on your site in 2006 plot 17 (apparently next door to Paul Smith - First Homes when he was working there) but when we got the plans through the road was at the front of the villa not the back, so we would have had to walk up several flights of stairs to get to the villa, so they let us change to Edremit 004, Plot 1, just cant wait for it to be finished so that we can stay out in Northern Cyprus as we really like it there. Waiting for some news on our villa, our son as got an apartment at Lapta - Olive Grove which is to be completed in May, he has just received some photos and it is looking really nice, kitchen and bathrooms all finished just need some groundwork outside finishing off, it was due to be finished at the end of last summer 2007.

SAMDA

Message Posted:
18/04/2008 10:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Sorry I thought you were on the Ocean View site I got a bit confused. Just realised you are on Edremit Heights.

Nasist60

Message Posted:
18/04/2008 11:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Hi

No you are not going mad - we are at Ocean View!! I will email you.

Regards

Tommy

Message Posted:
26/04/2008 16:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Hi I am a new member to the forum and we have purchased a villa on Ocean View from Santa Fe. Would like to hear from any other owners. Really happy with the beautiful site and encouraged by the rental potential after looking at Owners direct etc.,

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.