North Cyprus Tourist Board - where is the police station that handles immigration in Girne
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > where is the police station that handles immigration in Girne

where is the police station that handles immigration in Girne

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

basheer

Message Posted:
09/09/2009 10:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Hi my daughter's 3 month visa expires on the 30th sept and she needs to stay a couple of weeks more and I was told if i went to the police they (immigration sec) would be able to help in order to avoid penaties

or are they relaxed on issues of over staying your visit if it's only a week or two she has crossed the border last monday do do some shopping, will that help thanks

basheer

Message Posted:
09/09/2009 10:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

or the police telephone number may help thanks

proger1

Message Posted:
09/09/2009 10:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Coming from East to west on the main roundabout route through Kyrenia you will see an arcelik building on the left about 50 metres before the water fountain roundabout. There is a road up the hill next to the arcelik building and 100 metres or so up the hill on the left across the road from the bus station is the Polis station.

There is a car park outside and when you walk into the main entrance there is a helpful policeman (normally) just inside the door on the right.

Coming from the other direction you have to go to the roundabout after the fountain roundabout and do a U turn and then follow the above info.

I hope this helps

catalkoykid

Message Posted:
09/09/2009 10:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

if she has been south and got 90 days she is fine, take no notice of these scare mongers on here, i have done it loads of times not a prob as the immigration & customs told me if its not valid, why do they put 90 days in your passport when you go south

fire starter

Message Posted:
09/09/2009 10:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

going south is not the way to evade the immigration rules.

go to the policestation and explain the situation and take some advice from someone qualified to give advice.

if you get caught out, then you will get a fine when you leave at ercan.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.