North Cyprus Tourist Board - Private Chef available for dinner parties
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Private Chef available for dinner parties

Private Chef available for dinner parties

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

Corbo

Message Posted:
18/09/2009 11:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

If I make it through the Turkish mountains and get to Lapta late October or early November, I would be available to cook private dinner parties if required. Xmas? I have not come over for the Winter to do this but after writing in the mornings I will have plenty of time on my hands and I am a good chef. Menu's and idea can be forwarded as required.

I am doing a dinner for 16 this weekend. Starter- Autumn salad of bacon, 3 mushrooms and chestnuts and picked pears. Main- Gloucester Old Spot boned and rolled pork loin stuffed with herbs and apricots. Sweet- Croissant Pudding..a kind of bread and butter pudding made with croissants. Just an idea.

R.C.T.Man.

Message Posted:
18/09/2009 13:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

What sort of price are we talking here Corbo.!!!

zerochlor

Message Posted:
18/09/2009 13:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Message 2

are we all invited to to your 60th wayne!!

Corbo

Message Posted:
18/09/2009 15:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

What sort of price are we talking here Corbo.!!!

Cost of food plus a reasonable rate for me..depending on the numbers to cook for. Quite flexible. The one I'm doing this Saturday in Norwich is for a 60th and a bit special..Food and wine cost them..£400 for 16 people..lots of good wines and food..I charge £250 for 2 days work...same as I did 5 years ago but for less people and in Cyprus I would charge a bit less. Say £150. I also found a waitress/washer up for £50 for 6 hours work..over the odds but this is a special one..I'm quite flexible and the wine and food costs may be a but less in Nth Cyprus too.

QweQwew

Message Posted:
18/09/2009 15:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

The local wine might cost a bit less,but some nice imported new world wines or SA or french we pay through the nose.

Good Meat in the north is quite expensive,in fact very expensive.

Good idea you got for special occasions.

maybe when you arrive,it might be possible for you to make up some small samples of your food and present them in some local bar and invite your potential customers?

Good luck

Corbo

Message Posted:
18/09/2009 15:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

'maybe when you arrive,it might be possible for you to make up some small samples of your food and present them in some local bar and invite your potential customers?'

That's not a bad idea Oweowew..Round Xmas there should be a few parties I guess.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.