North Cyprus Tourist Board - RENTAL tenant required to keep me company !
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > RENTAL tenant required to keep me company !

RENTAL tenant required to keep me company !

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

FISHNCHIPS

Message Posted:
10/02/2010 12:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Hallo Peeps!, I'm a really nice, quite private bungalow not far from hosbes, overlooking olive groves and spend hours gazing up at our mountain (its gorgeous) , but i'm a bit lonely and feel quite empty even though i have have some really nice neighbours who are ever so friendly but not nosey, know what i mean ,wink wink , got my own pool, full airco so i'm dead cool , my kitchens ready to go, apparently i was made from thermalite blocks which is probly why i never get damp inside smart eh!! fabulous high open living room, very airy but not fairy, ok my bedrooms are not the biggest in the world, but at most of your ages your only goint t be sleeping in em anyway!

ive got nowt t sit on but the floor at the moment, but my friend lydia says that won't be a problem if your too poor to 'ave any. so anyways peeps give lydia a call and cheer me up for 350squids a munff and i'll even supply yer olive oil come october time, kumanavalukatit.

FISHNCHIPS

Message Posted:
10/02/2010 12:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Hello all, hope you had a laff if nothing else, y'all can get serious details from, lydia@wisepropertycyprus.com

00905338485152, cheers .

newlad

Message Posted:
10/02/2010 12:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Wot no mushy peas,

Paul.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.