North Cyprus Tourist Board - Car dealers or Car Wanted
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Car dealers or Car Wanted

Car dealers or Car Wanted

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

KARY44

Message Posted:
17/06/2008 23:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Moving out there next week so will be looking for transport, Any dealer recommendations or any recommendations of cars for sale, Ideally 4 door with A/C.

KARY44

Message Posted:
18/06/2008 09:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks,

But no Thanks

Aussie

Message Posted:
18/06/2008 10:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Tasas Trading ph 225 3726 or 225 2766 in Nicosia left at the main roundabout form Girne a few km up.

Ask for Bob or Tony they are very helpful and carry a good range of 2-3 year old and new Japanese cars at good prices (by north cyprus standards) plus offer full after sales service and helped me with getting a TRNC drivers license at no extra charge.

Most people seem to say its cheaper to get a car in Nicosia and there are more dealers there as well

Aussie

Hot Hornet

Message Posted:
18/06/2008 15:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

just a personal opinion - i found tasas both arrogant and unhelpful, just because i wanted to buy a manual car - told me I was silly with the traffic! they come from the uk don't they?!

anyhow, there are loads on that road - keep driving on the main road to Magusa and you will see them - there are loads around - shop around.

Buy the Alim Satim magazine in all major newsagents and supermarkets - they have everyones cars in their, personal and dealers. If you are paying in cash, you can get some discount.

Hot Hornet

Message Posted:
18/06/2008 15:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

sorry - also be careful - make sure that the price you pay, is the 'on the road' price - they will register the car with the Vehicle Registration Dept, done in your name and pay the road tax. Some work in conjuction with insurance companies, but there are plenty of those around too.

If you buy from some dealers, the servicing may also be linked to a particular garage, which means you have to use them otherwise your gaurantees are void.

KARY44

Message Posted:
18/06/2008 16:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks for info and advice

HH useful tips thanks

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.