North Cyprus Tourist Board - Saccara Restaurant - Karaoglanoglu
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Saccara Restaurant - Karaoglanoglu

Saccara Restaurant - Karaoglanoglu

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» Kyrenia Restaurants

» Famagusta Restaurants

Hot Hornet

Message Posted:
24/06/2008 13:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Thought I would stick a post on about this place, as first time I have been the other day.

Started off nicely, with granary bread and balsamic and oil for dipping. Drinks ordered and delivered.

Then it started to go downhill a bit!

Starters, which weren't too fancy, took ages arrive - around half an hour. Main courses took even longer, and we actually had to ask in the end - its coming was the answer, and another 10 mins it did.

I actually really like a no rush service, as so often here, you are piled high with food so quick, you can't breathe in between courses, but the fact that the football was on really started to make us panic!

We were there in total 2 and half hours and only around half an hour of that was eating time!

On the plus side, the staff were really nice, and the food was really quite good and steaks were cooked as requested, and all hot and tasty.

So, I would definitely go again and hope this time that timing was a bit more on the ball.

livethedream

Message Posted:
25/06/2008 07:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Hi HH - had a leaflet from Saccara left on my windscreen the other day, they offer a free taxi service - what were the prices like? Not sure my kids could sit for 2½ hours just for dinner tho!

ltd

Hot Hornet

Message Posted:
25/06/2008 13:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

we had 3 starters, 3 beers, 2 big bottles water, 4 main courses, and free fruit as a sorry!! Came to 156ytl, which given the quality of food was pretty good.

They also have a voucher in Cyprus Today offering free bottle of wine, but we forgot to take that!

sylvie

Message Posted:
25/06/2008 14:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

HH,

you had a meal like french have - take time, talk, laugh, enjoy the food - for quick meal people have to go to fast food - burkkkkkk ..... NICE TO KNOW about this place because we always complain of the rushing of the meal -

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.