North Cyprus Tourist Board - Excellent Service from our Builder Kavanlar - Phase 2 Alsancak
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Excellent Service from our Builder Kavanlar - Phase 2 Alsancak

Excellent Service from our Builder Kavanlar - Phase 2 Alsancak

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Kavanlar Apartments Threads posted so far

High Priest

Message Posted:
26/08/2008 15:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

After all the alleged criticism of various builders over the last few months , we are very pleased to note that our builder Kavanlar have handled the final stages of our appartment purchase excellently . They have helped us get meters from Alsancak Beleydir + Kibtek .We paid KDV direct to save a hefty Lawyers charge + they have provided an invoice / receipt for this the day the money cleared + copy to our Lawyer . Air Conditioning is now installed . Pergola + Barbecue will be fitted during the next few days .

Some may say that this is only what is expected , but with so many alleged horror stories recently we think credit should be given where + when it is due .

We are extremely pleased with our property having experienced a smooth ride from foundations to picking up keys . Just waiting for water in the pool now .

HP

Chick-A-Dee

Message Posted:
26/08/2008 15:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Nice to hear a good news story ..... congratulations, and I wish you all the very best in your new villa.

Robbie

Message Posted:
26/08/2008 15:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

High Priest

I must say i had no problems with Ilker , i thought he was a pleaseant type of guy . I also looked at other properties by other builders and decided to buy from Kavanlar because the quality and craftmanship and believe me i looked at alot of other properties . I find on this forum that there are to many negative and whinging type of people and any chance to twist the knife people do. Why cant people just sit back and let things happen and ACCEPT the way things are dealt with in other countries.

Robbie

High Priest

Message Posted:
26/08/2008 15:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

I think maybe its how you treat others reflects + all that . Thanks Chick a Dee + Robbie .

HP

wynyardman

Message Posted:
26/08/2008 16:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Good to hear a posting acknowledgeing excellent service and support from a construction company.

I really hope we can post likewise on our coming completion.

wyn

Lemtich

Message Posted:
26/08/2008 17:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Hi

I'd just like to second Robbie's comments regarding Ilker and Kavanlar quality. I had a few snagging problems with the water pump and hot tank, also an aircon unit that Ilker all sorted out for me quickly when I was over.

He also made me laugh when he was asked by one of the Phase 1 owners what had happened to his finger which was all bandaged up.

"I fell over and broke it", he said......

"after one of my customers shot me!"

Lem

stickle

Message Posted:
26/08/2008 17:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Agree totally with HP as Ilker has always sent workers to complete snagging very promptly. Always polite and responsive.

Bill

wysiwyg

Message Posted:
26/08/2008 23:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

well said HP - we are alittle bit behind your stage of development but so far can mirror your experience completely with Kavanlar. We look forward to a similar end result. too. Congratulations.

Wysiwygs

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.