North Cyprus Tourist Board - thalassa beach : hows it going?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > thalassa beach : hows it going?

thalassa beach : hows it going?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Thalassa Beach Resort in Bafra, North Cyprus property review

» Read Bafra Beach Resort in Bafra, North Cyprus property review

» Read about Beach Beach North Cyprus

» See All Forum Threads on North Cyprus Beaches

» Read about North Cyprus Beaches

» List of Beaches near Kyrenia North Cyprus

» List of Beaches near Famagusta North Cyprus

andy-f

Message Posted:
24/01/2011 23:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 12 in Discussion

in november 2007 we went to look at investing in a property in the TRNC , thalassa beach was one of the sites we visited along with several others . when we got to thalassa beech it was only a field and a model in the sales office at turtle bay .

we decided to purchase at sweetwaterbay tatlisu after much thought and very happy we are with our appartment and the site in general , but im wondering how thalassa beech is getting on as we could so easily have invested here . you used to see threads on cypruss 44 about tahassa but i cant remember seeing a post for months. sorry not being nosey just intersted for reason stated.

andy

Blackpoolfan

Message Posted:
24/01/2011 23:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 12 in Discussion

Andy,

I to visited Thalassa Beach a big field and a viewing tower shown round by a guy called Andrew who worked for Kensington based near to Kyrenia Harbour. A massive project that was too big in my mind would end up being a massive estate in the middle of nowhere.

I hope those that bought have not lost out financially.

Regards to you and your family i am over again in May

andy-f

Message Posted:
24/01/2011 23:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 12 in Discussion

hi steve and thanks for that . dont forget our fishing contest .

andy

stusimpson

Message Posted:
03/03/2011 00:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 12 in Discussion

I think its fair to say as one of the original buyers I'm gobsmacked no one has the nerve to reply to this thread!

Stu

stusimpson

Message Posted:
25/03/2011 18:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 12 in Discussion

ALL owners ,

Please see :

http://www.thalassaowners.com

AND STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS.

RedSnapper

Message Posted:
26/03/2011 21:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 12 in Discussion

I like that.

pollymarples

Message Posted:
27/03/2011 09:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 12 in Discussion

it's called HISS IT S INCURABLE and I secretly believe the builders have goen along and poured concrete into the holes in sand they have their head in.

Head

In

Sand

Syndrome

nowt to be done about it.

pollymarples

Message Posted:
27/03/2011 09:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 12 in Discussion

I see Peter Wright has mentioned your problem on NOrth Cyprus Free Press, makes a change to have someone other than Pauline banging on.

stusimpson

Message Posted:
27/03/2011 21:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 12 in Discussion

How can a developer spend the next 2 years building apartments legally having disregarded his obligations to current buyers, we are talking of the same site, same company, same everything. I would have thought killing all future purchases through bad publicity would be a very stupid move but seems they don't.

If this can happen then what is the point of getting any contract signed, they are all worthless. You buy in the TRNC and you have zero protection , zero comeback, all the people on this forum who love TRNC don't seem to mention this part when praising the place.

I hope my campaign which is only just in it's infancy makes people think that if a supposed well respected developer selling property via Savill's the international agent , can bugger it up so much and turn nasty on their purchasers then any smaller builder can easily do it.

Those developers who have delivered the goods should be put on a pedestal , the rest can rot as far as I am concerned.

Stu

TRNCvictim

Message Posted:
27/03/2011 22:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 12 in Discussion

Stu,

I have to say I don't love the TRNC anymore, my love went years ago! The Developers have no regard for human beings, along with the Government, because that's what is boils down to, the Government have allowed the Banks and Land Owners, Builders/Developers, along with the Estate Agents including Savills's and Unwins to not only rape us, but also rape their Country leaving behind empty shells, that will never be built!

The Developers who have delivered are few and far between, and yes I agree should be put on a pedestal, but sadly their pedestal will rock, because no-one knows who to trust anymore!

stusimpson

Message Posted:
28/03/2011 16:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 12 in Discussion

True,

Well they'll never sell another property again as far as I'm concerned I'll make sure of that.

Stu

pollymarples

Message Posted:
28/03/2011 18:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 12 in Discussion

Depends on who builds the pedestal stu. Collapsis (Kulaksiz) are good at building fally down things and then mortgaging them after they have been sold.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.