North Cyprus Tourist Board - Cyprus44.Info - What is it all about?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Cyprus44.Info - What is it all about?

Cyprus44.Info - What is it all about?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Cyprus44

Salamisboy

Message Posted:
24/03/2011 22:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

I am a new boy here and have not yet added the site to 'my favourites' So I googled for it and clicked onto the 44.info site, well it's not exactly a site, rather just one page! Plenty of verbals and an intention to be up and running in January. We are now nearing March end so what happened?

Cyprus 44.Info appears to be a grudge vehicle, maybe they have valid points to make, maybe not, as a newcomer I am not qualified to judge that but in any event I feel that the venture sets out to be deliberately disruptive in that choice of domaine name causing newcomers to be deterred from using this site without visiting it and forming their own opinions. I have certainly not seen any behaviour here yet which I would regard as offensive or objectionable, no doubt it has happened but surely the Moderator should step on it quickly and remove the thread.

I sent them a mail a few days ago but no reply, maybe they had second thoughts about a venture which could lead to expensive litigation!

Sb

Groucho

Message Posted:
24/03/2011 22:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

I think it was an early announcement of the intention to set this site up.. which happened. The old .info page just never got deleted.

Marion

Message Posted:
25/03/2011 00:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

I don't think it is anything to do with Izzett and THIS Cyprus 44 and your assumptions are probably correct. so just stay with us at dot com. this is a great site and does not need to be knocked. enjoy and forget the rest.

philbailey

Message Posted:
25/03/2011 02:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Msg 2 you really should read the page before commenting

Like msg 1 it is a site I google

the other Non-site is quite critical of this

philbailey

Message Posted:
25/03/2011 02:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Its main advertiser is

http://www.satellitecyprus.com

Washerman

Message Posted:
25/03/2011 07:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

As ususal, a few members pretend to get hold of the wrong end of the stick - why ? They have an ulterior motive, but do they really think that the other board members can't see through a quite flimsy attempt at stirring up a bit of trouble - are you really that bored ?

Cyprus44.com is a fantastic web site - well designed, simple and easy to use.

Unfortunately, a handful of members take advantage of the lax system of membership application and register anonymously so, they can post their comments without fear of retribution.

The starter of this thread and some of its contributors are a fine example of this.

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
25/03/2011 07:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

This thread is now closed. Reason: Thread was serving no purpose.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.