North Cyprus Tourist Board - places to rent
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > places to rent

places to rent

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

cressy

Message Posted:
04/10/2007 00:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Hello everyone.Just wandering what the average price of renting a 3/4 bed house/villa would be in the kyrenia and surrounding areas.Is there a specific website/agency that deals with rentals and what would the rent include.

Thanks,cress

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
04/10/2007 00:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

try this link cressy

http://groups.msn.com/TRNCvillaowners/property.msnw

stegill3

Message Posted:
07/10/2007 15:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Cressy

The price is very much dependant on whether you are looking for a short or long term rental. We rent our villa out for short term holiday lets. The website is: http://secret-paradise.bravehost.com/

Regards

Empire

Message Posted:
07/10/2007 23:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Try http://www.donaghyandbeyler.com website They should have various villas to rent.

ukturk

Message Posted:
07/10/2007 23:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

hi cressy

its me again a word of advice you dont wont to be renting holiday lets the reason being (no offence to the people who rent out holi lets) is because exactly what it says 'holiday' these properties are mostly rented out at a higher premium and price alters during diffrent seasons compared to lets say locals who are just looking for people to rent their places long term i.e six months to a year on a average between 500 lira to 800 lira well within your budget like we discused in a earlier subject

to find out about these places your best bet is when you are here to drive about find an area and look about for places that are for private rent they normally have signs in their windows saying 'kiralik' which means for rent,

if you dont find nothing this way then maybe go thru an agent

i can reconmend some to you that i have had dealings with and know other people who have good reports

like empire posted donaghy and beyler you want to speak to a lady called gonul akmergiz mention to her erkan (thats me) put you in contact with her she is the manager of one of the offices she will look after you nice lady

info@donaghyandbeyler.com is the email address

and another agent is pelin at remax in girine again a lovely lady email address

info@cyprus-northern-property.com again mention my name

and before you guys ask no i dont get paid by them

hope this helps

sorry about long post

Littlenige

Message Posted:
08/10/2007 14:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

3 Bedroom fully furnished Luxury villa long term let with pool available in karsiyaka close to the old property center.

This is a luxury detached villa in a prime location it has 3 bedrooms all with en suite, air conditioning to all bed rooms, extra large lounge. Luxury fitted kitchen with fridge freezer , gas hob with overhead extractor fan, electric ovan granite worktops.

private pool 10X5m.

Pressurized water system, landscaped easy care garden patio and car port.

contact for more details.

nigeandpat@sunnycyprus.net

bobby10

Message Posted:
30/06/2008 00:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

hi nige how much ,please could you email me on cooperbeverley22@yahoo.com is it still available if so we will take it from here eh!!!

With Kind Regards

Bev

kibrissibel

Message Posted:
30/06/2008 11:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Hi we have a very spacious 4 bed/3 bath rebuilt traditional Turkish house available for long term rental. Situated on the edge of the Turkish quarter in Girne/Kyrenia, it is a 2 min walk to the Colony Hotel and 5 min walk to the beautiful harbour/shops/restaurants. Large roof terrace. Everything is new. Furnished and white goods. Mature garden. Large brick storage shed. No pool, but there are many hotels nearby that you can use. 2 double bedrooms have en suites. £450 per month. Please ring Sibel 0533 8409723 for more info

Photos can be seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26671962@N ... 716132279/

johnk49

Message Posted:
30/06/2008 19:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

This link does not seem to work!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.