North Cyprus Tourist Board - New thread started at Multi-M's suggestion
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > New thread started at Multi-M's suggestion

New thread started at Multi-M's suggestion

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

proger1

Message Posted:
24/08/2011 09:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

OK Mark, you requested it so here goes. By the way, the thread you requested it on was about how good the internet connection was which I was discussing but you and erolz believed that I went up against you personally and suggested I do it on another thread, there's the history for any member who is bored enough to read this post.

Right, I for 1 would like to know why you are so stringly attached to North Cyprus, you attack and dispute anyone who dares to have a different opinion, Erolz has at least got ties here but as far as I understand you don't. Do you preach in every country that has internet/satellite systems that you don't think are worth the cost.

I am not disputing that you and erolz are highly intelligent or that you are attempting to be helpful in every way you can, what I wish to understand is what psycological reason do you have for feeling that you both must have your viewpoints, not only understood but agreed with before you will let things lay.

Redwine

Message Posted:
24/08/2011 09:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Here we go again. Give it a rest

hodgeliz

Message Posted:
24/08/2011 09:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Surprising as it might seem people do have their own ideas & principles and are entitled to them, for what its worth and for my 2d worth as well, they are absolutely bang on in whot they say, so just agree to differ lol

cyprusairsoft

Message Posted:
24/08/2011 11:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

i like proger says what it does on the tin

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
24/08/2011 12:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Proger ( sorry Redwine)

I did not call into question your input.. you assumed that ( wrongly) - what I did query was why you suggested a motive re ErolZ and why he agreeing me me had him lumped in some peoples imaginary 'motive' / 'agenda' category.. ?

I am strongly attached to CYPRUS... and making sure expats aren't cheated by BS promises / guarantees from folks they know that ( if/ when the doofer hits the fan ) they'll never be able to honour..

SIMPLES..

You asked , I answered... end of... matter addressed ?

erolz

Message Posted:
24/08/2011 13:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Proger1 I have more than just 'ties' to Cyprus. I am a (part) Cypriot.

Proger says "you attack and dispute anyone who dares to have a different opinion"

If that is aimed at me then I dispute the assertion absolutely. I always do my best to argue the 'point' and not the poster, so as far as disagreeing with somones post can be called an attack, then the attack is against their argument and not them as a person. My record in this regard, comparative to other posters, is I believe good.

proger says "what I wish to understand is what psycological reason do you have for feeling that you both must have your viewpoints, not only understood but agreed with before you will let things lay."

If I express a veiwpoint then yes indeed I want it to be understood. Why express it at all if it can not or is not understood ? To say I will not 'let it lie' unless I am agreed with is nonsense. I am and can be stubborn and pig headed and pedantic at times. So what ?

Harold2555

Message Posted:
24/08/2011 13:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

This thread is now closed. Reason: Thread was addressed and no need for further posts.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.