North Cyprus Tourist Board - woodburners in north cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > woodburners in north cyprus

woodburners in north cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

barney67

Message Posted:
23/10/2011 01:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

hi does any one out there know the cost of having a woodburner installed and can you recomend a builder to do this oh what is the cost of enough logs to see you through the harsh trnc winters ! hope to be back out in april/may

mamachina

Message Posted:
23/10/2011 10:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Depends whether you want a free standing (cyprus type) enclosed fire, or one that is enclosed inside your present fireplace. One is a quite reasonable price, the other is more expensive, obviously We have a little brown cyprus free standing thing, and it warms the room very fast. It doesnt use a lot of wood (we buy the "made" logs). the chimney which goes through the wall heats up like a radiator! Unfortunately I cant remember how much it cost me, but I was amazed how cheap it all was, at the time. i went into a Yapi in lapta on a Sat morning and it was in and working by the evening - and they cleaned up and repainted the wall where they had made the hole for the chimney!!

joseph

Message Posted:
23/10/2011 14:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Barney...

Had to smile when I saw your avatar as Barney was my nickname from schooldays onwards

Pop into Alkinlar in Girne. He will measure and fit a superb log fire at very reasonable price.

Their expertise is exactly what you are asking for... log fires, sold and installed.

Mustafa did ours last year, it was an excellent job so much so three or four neighbours who saw the finished result had him fit log fires in their homes. Prices vary according to the size of log burner you want installed but as a guide I would guess between £500 to £1000 for a finished job.

Tell him martin recommended him to you

Alkinlarltd@hotmail.com

0392 815 1007 mobile 0533861 4306

Hope this helps.. regards Joseph

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.