North Cyprus Tourist Board - Dogus IVF Centre, North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Dogus IVF Centre, North Cyprus

Dogus IVF Centre, North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

chainin

Message Posted:
30/11/2011 22:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

IVF" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.dogusivfcentre.com/en">IVF at Dogus IVF Centre, North Cyprus. This is the Dogus website link. I saw a post with link that do not work.

Brinsley

Message Posted:
30/11/2011 23:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Strange first post!

Richard

nikegirl

Message Posted:
01/12/2011 09:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Christian

Yes you are right. The new website address is http://www.dogusivfcentre.com. One of my posts from last year had the old website address on it.

My email address is info@dogusivfcentre.com if anyone wants to get in touch with me for IVF fertility treatment.

Thanks

Julie

chainin

Message Posted:
01/12/2011 11:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

http://www.dogusivfcentre.com/en Dogus IVF Centre, North Cyprus

Biggles

Message Posted:
01/12/2011 19:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

I believe 2 of my clients earlier this year went to this clinic and were very unhappy. I may have the wrong one, but this is the name they gave me. They said that there was an English lady who was extremley rude to them on several ocassions and made them feel very uncomfortable. The came to get married at the same time, which personally i think was too much to do at the same time. They paid a lot of money and it did not work

nurseawful

Message Posted:
01/12/2011 19:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Biggles,

Firstly there are no guarantees that IVF will work! And secondly the lady in question is not English but Scottish, very professional and welcoming. How do I know this? Friends attended this clinic from the south and had a wee boy last week and have nothing but praise for the clinic and the lady in question.

Chris

kinglouie

Message Posted:
19/12/2011 11:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

We are the friends from the south that had the wee boy'

and thanks for all your help Chris........

It is correct that we were happy with the IVF part of the procedure and with the assistance of the Scottish girl in question.

BUT..........

The doctor from Dogus that delivered our son by c section, left a very large piece of placenta in the uterous which caused my wife to continiously bleed very heavily, following contacting Dogus, we were informed that this was NORMAL, and if i fealt i nessesary we could have an appointment later that afternoon !!!!!!!

1 hour later my wife was rushed into A&E in Larnaca haemoriging and colapsed at the front door.

Following scans, it was confirmed that indead placenta had definately been left. My wife was told she must be operated on immediately, which was done, and a large piece of placenta, the size of the doctors two hands was removed.

The doctor in question is still denying all liability and said 'ive done thousands of them'

kinglouie

Message Posted:
21/12/2011 07:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.